This website features academic resources issued from the project Comparing Online Democracy and Elections (CODE). This is an Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) funded project examining the internet’s impact on elcetions, campaigns and citizen participation perspective.
CODE is hosted at the Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research (CMIST), The University of Manchester.
The Principal Investigator is Prof Rachel Gibson.
Marta Cantijoch is the Research Associate and Cheryl Anderson the PhD student.
The website will be periodically updated to provide the following information:
- Output: our papers and publications
- Data: survey, questionnaires, interview questionnaires, web archive collection, websites analyses
- Resources: links of interest to other research on the internet and politics
- Events: information on workshops, conferences and other activities
- People: our biographies
- Code 2.0: follow our recommended twitter feeds and blogs on the internet and politics